The uproar over the revised Citizenship Act (CAA) in Delhi did not stop. On January 30, a boy in Jamia fired on the students performing. In this, a student named Shadab was injured. Now a new claim has emerged in this case. Former Delhi Police constable Rakesh Tyagi posted a video on Facebook. Said that he had made a complete plan to shoot. This video is becoming increasingly viral. Tyagi has also appeared in this video to release the boy who shot and arrest himself.
‘He told me to do something big’
Rakesh Tyagi took retirement from the police in 2014. He made inflammatory statements against those protesting against the CAA last month. After this, the police arrested him. He was later granted bail. On 30 January, he said in Facebook Live, ‘I take responsibility for firing in Jamia. That boy came to me. He told me to do something big. ‘
Rakesh Tyagi further said-
– ‘This plan of mine was going on for a long time.’
– ‘I told him to go there and raise the slogan of Hindustan Zindabad, Delhi Police Zindabad.’
– ‘Where did the pistol come to the gunman, I do not know.’
– ‘Whenever Modiji came to Delhi in 2002-03, I have been his bodyguard 5-6 times.’
– ‘I follow the ideology of Modiji and Nathuram Godse.’
– ‘I take full responsibility for whatever happened in Jamia.’
– ‘Police should release that young man and catch me.’
Tyagi had recently spoken of shooting the people who were demonstrating using the names of Home Minister Amit Shah and Police DCP. This video also surfaced on Facebook. He is continuously posting videos against the protest being held in Shaheen Bagh.
Who is the young man who shoots
The boy is a minor and hails from Greater Noida. There were many differences at the beginning regarding his age. But Delhi Police declared the accused as a minor. On the Facebook profile, the accused young man has added ‘Ram bhakt’ in front of his name. There are many strongly opinionated posts on his profile. The accused also made several Facebook live before the incident.